New Orleans Legendary Walking Tours
Experience the French Quarter, Garden District, and historic Cemeteries that set New Orleans apart from any other city in the country. From eerie grave sites, to stunning French and Spanish architecture, to the mysterious origins of voo-doo and the birthplace of jazz, every view of the Crescent City offers new discoveries.
Legends & Spirits Cocktail Tour
- Walk this “pub crawl” style tour with a licensed local tour guide, learning the history of the cocktail as only New Orleanians can tell it.
- Visit three of New Orleans’ most unique and interesting watering holes where you’ll have an opportunity to sample the famous drinks that make New Orleans legendary (beverages not included in tour cost).
- Gather stories of the New Orleans underworld of prohibition gangsters and bootleggers, as well as some of the spookiest stories of our haunted bars.
The French Quarter Tour
New Orleans Ghost Tour
- Chilling true stories from the city’s troubled past.
- Hear about modern day ghost sightings.
- Stop by at many infamous French Quarter murder mansions (American Horror Story House), Ursuline Convent, and walk past the famous Muriel’s Ghost.
The Garden District Tour
Get The Full Experience
We’ll help you plan the perfect New Orleans vacation.
See What Sets Us Apart
Legendary Walking Tours is a local, family-owned tour company dedicated to giving visitors an authentic experience of Louisiana history, culture, and wildlife. We offer the best views and excursions New Orleans has to offer, through city bus tours, plantation tours, and swamp tours. All of our tours are led by local, licensed guides and boat captains who are passionate about sharing their love of Louisiana.