- Fall for the Southern charm of the Garden District’s most elegant mansions and tree-lined streets.
- See breathtaking mansions, many owned by famous celebrities, and learn all about this area’s architectural magnificence.
- Witness the homes that played a part in the Civil War and are still standing today.
- Explore the above-ground tombs of Lafayette Cemetery, one of the most historic cemeteries in New Orleans and resting place of historic local legends.
- With one look up at the immense mansions and a view down the picturesque tree-lined streets, you’ll see why the Garden District draws tourists and celebrities year after year.
- The tour ends with a stop at and visit inside the beautiful Henry Howard Hotel, the architect famously known for designing over 280 Louisiana homes. Spend time after the tour relaxing in the beautiful parlor, on the magnificent front porch or in the courtyard oasis of this antebellum mansion!
Book now, as spots are very limited!
All tours are approximately 2.5 hours.
Tour times: 2:15pm daily
Children under 12: $19
To reach the meeting point from Downtown New Orleans, take the St. Charles Avenue streetcar towards the Garden District. Exit at the Washington Avenue stop. Walk down Washington Avenue towards Lafayette Cemetery. Meeting point is on the corner of Washington Ave. and Prytania St., on the cemetery side. OR, choose our optional complimentary one-way transportation from the French Quarter, with prompt departure at 1:45pm from 135 Decatur Street.