CITY OF THE DEAD
Hear the truth, rumors, and legends that make New Orleans a destination for history buffs and ghost hunters alike.
- Haunting tales from the Andrew Jackson Hotel, Ursuline Convent and other centuries-old homes
- The infamous Muriel’s Ghost
- The Yellow Fever Epidemic that transformed the city
- Re-live the era of Marie Laveau
- See where scenes from the hit TV series American Horror Story were filmed, and hear the terrifying, true story of Marie Delphine LaLaurie
BOOK NOW – SPOTS ARE LIMITED
All tours are approximately 2 hours.
Tour times: 5:30pm & 8:00pm daily
Children under 12: $16
Convenient meeting location in the French Quarter at 941 Decatur Street (adjacent to the French Market and Cafe du Monde)